Freitag, 27. September 2013

Foot Locker

ATTENTION: I HAVE A NEW BLOG!
Check out www.mountcg.com where i write down my thoughts and opinions on the industry!

Ive been practicing Python in the last couple of weeks and i wrote a little tool that i shared with my peers here at Framestore as well.
Were animating run cycles and stuff where the characters main control is used for the movement in space. Which means, that feet have to be counter animated.

Thats what this tool does.
It either bakes the curves, or it keys the first and last frame in the range defined by the user and deletes all keys in between.

I thought it would be nice to share it with the 3 people who subscribed to my blog :-)

so if you right click -> save as  here
you can download the script AND a nice little icon to put on your shelf :-)

cheers and happy weekend

Keine Kommentare: