Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2011

coming home...














ATTENTION: I HAVE A NEW BLOG!
Check out www.mountcg.com where i write down my thoughts and opinions on the industry!

The last two weeks of 2011 im going to stay at home in switzerland.

It is amazing and weird at the same time... amazing because i see all my loved ones... get lots of hugs and just have a good time...
Weird because it doesnt feel like ive been away for 8 months at all... everything is still so familiar... there hasnt much changed (except for the new gas station in dagmersellen and the first out of all my closer buddies who is about to get married and become a daddy)
Its just weird... and also weird to feel that im on a vacation... at home... and that i will leave very soon again...

But it really helps to see my life from a different angle...
While being here and meeting all the people feels amazing, i also notice that the actual life here... and how things go... arent what i want anymore... its part of my past (and its a good and fulfilled past btw) but not my future, and in a couple of moments i found myself frightened what might happen if i cant stay in canada after this year because i definitely dont want to go back...

Well i guess i have to work even harder when i get back...

But for now im just enjoying the off time...
Happy Holidays everyone!

Keine Kommentare: