Donnerstag, 17. November 2011

I got inspired...

Yesterday the new Brave Trailer came out...
At first i didnt want to see it because ive become very careful with watching trailers since despicable me... just because i dont want the first 20min of the movie spoiled by the trailer...
But after the whole office talking about it and mails going back and forth i just had to watch it... and ended up forgetting everything around me and going through it frame by frame...
And after that the day couldnt end fast enough so i could go home and implement some of the stuff ive seen into my own work.
There is one thing i noticed in it wich just cracked me up... they hid a small but AWESOME hommage to Beauty and the Beast in it... (or at least i think it is one) :-)
Know what im talking about?



















I love stuff like that...
And because the trailer inspired  me so much, im gonna post some of my favourite moments from pixar films in the next few days... just to add a little nerdyness to this blog :-)

until then...
To infinity... and beyoooooond! :-)

Keine Kommentare: